We all pull inspiration from others, whether it’s from blogs, Pinterest, our friends or even strangers on the street. So here are a few pieces that are sparking my inspiration this week:
1. This Feline Cozy Pillow from ModCloth that I vow to sew if I ever bring home a sewing machine.
2. This SFO Wall Art from Nordstrom would fit into my city wall decor perfectly. With the right photo, I bet I could DIY this!
3. Hello, Gorgeous’s professional fashion is really inspiring when I’m trying to plan outfits for my new job!
4. I’ve been wanting to make a paint chip calendar like this one from Maple & Magnolia.
5. Eventually I’ll do a water marbling project, and I really loved this photo marbling with nail polish project by A Beautiful Mess.