I recently shared a super easy peanut butter fudge recipe for RecipeChatter that you’re doing to love!
Fudge is a great summertime recipe because there’s no oven needed, and it’s easy to make in large batches for parties. This one is ready in no time at all and is easy to customize with your favorite add-ins, like extra peanuts, chocolate chips or Reese’s. I actually really liked adding peanuts because of the extra crunch they have, but you can never ever go wrong with Reese’s!
If you like this, you might also like some of my most popular peanut butter recipes:
- Reese’s chocolate and peanut butter ice cream cake
- Vegan peanut butter banana popsicles
- Brown butter peanut butter cookies
- Flourless peanut butter trail mix cookies
- Reese’s peanut butter thumbprint cookies
- Peanut butter frosting
Enjoy, peanut butter lovers! Head over to RecipeChatter for the complete recipe.